Sunday 4 July 2010

ghana out, but had good sex to make up for it.

So last night hub and I had a quiet night in. We are both gutted Ghana is out of the world cup, it would have been nice if they went through to semi finals. We are not Ghananians, but we are proud of them for lifting the flag for Africa.
a while after the match we were sitting on the sofa, I was a little upset, that's why I hate football. I am a Christian, I have better things to worry about than world cup. Hubby wanted to cheer me up. He started caressing me. he said he wanted to massage me. I was getting horny. I love sex. I took my dress off and I lay on the carpet. He took my underwear off and started on my back. He said I was bit tense. I loved it when he massaged my buttocks, and worked his way inside. He was gently pulling my clit from behind, he's never done that before so it was really yummy. The sensation was amazing.
I was dripping wet by then, before I knew it I was begging him to make love to me. He hesitated, and instead he rubbed his hard manhood for a little while, then he finally put me out of my misery and he entered me. I was really feeling my husband. I moaned and groaned as he told me how nice I was testing. I was smitten he loved it, I had made myself a little tighter below. Don't ask what I use, lol.
As he gently made love to me, he told me I was sexy and he loved the way I looked when I was horny. I came and made so much noise, I worried for a minute I would wake the kids. I am glad they dint. We continued. Hubby was becoming more aggressive, I love it when he does that. He wanted it doggy style, sadly I was a little tired for doggy. He's so understanding, he did it my way, he was so hard and delicious. Finally he came, he let out a groan as he clutched me so tightly it hurt, but I loved it. We lay next to each other exhausted. Even though Ghana was out of the world cup, at least we had a good night of passionate sex.

1 comment:

zilch said...

Wow. Good for you and your husband too. It's brave of you, especially as a Christian, to post this.

cheers from an atheist in Vienna.