Saturday 11 December 2010

He said it would make me feel better...and it did!

So there I was in bed, full of cold and sore throat....my kids were adorable kept telling mummy to get better soon, my daughter kept saying little prayers for me. And my husband did the washing up, cooking and bathing the kids...which was nice for a change.  One afternoon when my sore throat was on its peak...he joined me in bed whilst I was sleeping, I was woken up by his hand on my breasts...the other massaging my buttocks...then stroking my clitoris. Not now babe, I told him... I am not in the mood, I am sick, my throat hurts...

He said it would make me feel better...he insisted. So I told him to go ahead, but I would not be responding...he told me to relax, he gently started massaging my buttocks, surprisingly under the circumstances it felt really good. My body was already starting to respond, against my will should I say, my mind told me I was sick, my body told me another thing...my husband felt it. He told me not to move, I was lying sideways giving him my back, so I was glad he could not see my swollen face and red eyes due to the cold and tonsils. He continued to work on my buttocks, massaging my clitoris from behind, he pushed my top leg further up to get better access to my already throbbing wet pussie. His manhood was already rock hard, he kept teasing me with it, sliding it in between my very sensitive buttocks, it would rub against my anus...and it felt so good.

I could not take it anymore...so I told him to give it to me...to hell with the painful sinuses, tonsils and cold...I wanted my husband's hard dick in my pussie, and I wanted it now. He obliged and slid it in, he started very slow...I loved it. He made love to me nice and slow as he gently massaged my anus, it was so beautiful. He caressed my bum, his other hand on my breasts. I lifted my leg in response, I wanted to open as wide as I could for him as his dick entered me.  He told me to put my leg down, he reminded me I was ill, needed to take it slow and not move about. I put my leg down, he then started going fast, so fast that he made my whole body shake...I could not scream because of my throat, but I was feeling him alright, I was coming...He knew it, he told me to enjoy, he told me I tasted so good even when sick, he said this was my get well present from him. His dick was too delicious, especially from the back, I came in the most beautiful way, my whole body felt it, it was soothing to my throat, my husband squeezed my breasts so hard as he came...

Then we both lay there like dead zombies...no one said anything for a few good minutes..I turned round thanked him, somehow I felt so much better, yes my throat still hurt and all, but the misery and self pity was gone... he smiled cheekily and told me I needed that...and boy was he right. Good sex is the best cure for sore throats...

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Good for you girl. I might have to try that then....

zilch said...

Merry Christmas to you.

cheers from snowy Vienna, zilch

Brazen said...

Your love is a reflection of your pleasure, both of expression and of your partner.

I hope you write more soon. That was beautiful.

Best regards.